We are proud to announce the launch of our new internship programme. BDB Hive is an eight-week placement within one of the best client services teams the industry has to offer.
The internship requires no previous experience and is open to everyone. If you want to learn more about the creator marketing industry, what campaigns get consumer buzzing, and how to make the sweetest, stickiest content, then find out how to get involved.
What to expect from BDB Hive
We will begin with an Insights Day on 12 December, where you’ll be provided with an overview of creator marketing, and the team structure and processes that make a successful creator agency what it is.
Two attendees from our Insights Day will be selected to join us from 9 January for an eight-week internship. You’ll be working alongside our client services team and gain valuable experience in account management.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Development of proposals and campaigns
- Travel arrangements
- Timing plans
- Creator research
- Outreach and negotiation
How to apply
No CV is required to apply. In addition to providing us with some basic contact information and letting us know your availability on key dates, we’d like you to answer a few other questions.
You can submit the response any way you’d like – it could be a simple Word or Google doc, a presentation, or a video response. Please keep your answers relatively short, no more than 250 words per question.
To attend our Insights Day, please tell us:
- What do you know about creator marketing?
- Tell us about three creators you follow and why you follow them?
- Which social platforms do you use? Which is your favourite and why?
- Give an example of a brand that has done their creator marketing right and an example of a brand getting it wrong? What do you think made these brands successful or unsuccessful?
- What’s one of your favourite social media trends of the last year? Why do you think it was successful?
- What has been your favourite campaign by BDB and why?
Apply via our careers page HERE.
(Applications close on December 5, 2022)← Back to News