Experience: 3-5 years
We are looking for an experienced Creative Strategist to join our growing UK team to lead the planning and execution of client strategies and client creative materials. Along with strategy, creative and copywriting, they will be responsible for overseeing the proposal design phase from a structural point of view.
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Develop, structure and execute prospective client strategies / proposals from ideation through to post-proposal implementation
- Work cross-departmentally to deliver winning campaign concepts utilising influencers that emphasise our unique and ground-breaking creativity
- Autonomously manage or lead multiple presentations and creative projects at once, with clients and team members located globally, while adhering to deadlines
- Lead the translation of a brand brief into a fully executed and thoughtful out-of-the-box creative campaign concepts which will meet brand objectives and deliver ROI
- Research brands and market trends to develop relevant concepts
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a creative strategy role
- Experience in digital marketing, particularly influencer marketing, to help develop strategies to meet brand objectives, support ROI and drive sales
- Comfortable structuring long proposal documents
- High attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Up to date on digital influencers in various verticals
- Excitement to be part of a tight-knit yet growing team and industry
- Previous experience in responding to RFPs essential
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strongly developed copywriting skills
- Strong comfort level producing presentations in Google Slides
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and other Adobe Suite tools preferred
- Experience in market and brand research
About Billion Dollar Boy
Our mission is to produce and distribute content by combining our creativity, data and technology to revolutionise the way premium global brands advertise.
Billion Dollar Boy is an Influencer Marketing Agency with offices in London and New York that produces and distributes high-quality content on behalf of leading brands in order to market their products. Through our industry knowledge and proprietary tech, we are able to carefully select influencers, provide them with a detailed creative strategy brief, effectively deliver the campaigns and provide detailed reporting on their performance.
We are a fast-growing, ambitious company with a roster of premium brands that include Estée Lauder Companies US & UK (Bobbi Brown, La Mer, Lab Series, Jo Malone), L’Oréal UK & Ireland (L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, Essie, Mixa), Unilever UK (Murad, Regenerate, Dollar Shave Club), PUIG UK (Paco Rabanne), Armani Global, Mulberry UK & US, De Beers UK & US, Waitrose UK, Marks and Spencer UK and more.
- Obsession with quality.
- Desire to innovate, learn and create.
- Commitment to combine creativity with data and technology.
- Passion for and Pride in everything we do.
We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference.
Outside working hours we enjoy regular socials, team lunches and team building.
- 25 days annual leave
- x1 additional day of annual leave per year of service up to a max. of 5
- x5 days additional annual leave granted each third year of service – to be taken in that year
- Free client product.
- Fully stocked kitchen / fridge (Coffee / Tea Machine, Milks, Fresh Fruit & Snacks).
- Flexible working – We offer our employees the opportunity to work ad hoc from a remote location if it makes their lives easier and simpler.
- Working in other offices – As a reward for great performance from time to time we send staff to work for a week in our New York office and vice versa.
- Training – We offer formal training for our employees. Employees are encouraged to suggest training that covers topics they would like to learn and this is carried out by external parties.
- Travel – We encourage travel to visit our international clients where appropriate.