Senior Account Manager
Experience: 3-5 years
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our growing London account management team. They will look after a portfolio of clients tailored to their interests – note that our clients sit predominantly in lifestyle & fashion, beauty & grooming, and luxury verticals.
The Senior Account Managers will ensure that the agency is meeting their clients needs, working with all the key functions that go into creating our advertising output.
They will lead the development of their accounts, convert project customers into repeat and retained business as well as increase the profitability of retained clients.
They will also play a key role in the creation of a quality driven and enthusiastic team and drive the constant improvement of agency processes.
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Client Relationship Management:
- Look after a portfolio of client accounts.
- Build and maintain Mid & Senior level client relationships often through regular face to face contact (including client entertainment) and meetings.
- Work with all departments to innovate novel strategies and tools to deliver first class campaigns.
- Identify new client relationships, make & present pitches to potential new clients inside and outside of existing portfolio.
- Adept at creative problem solving and crisis management.
- Will lead reporting to client on their portfolio.
- Planning & Strategy:
- Will oversee timelines and ensure deadline adherence.
- Integral part of creative strategy working alongside the creative team.
- Frequently feedback learnings to wider team.
- Financials and Contracting:
- Look after some financials and planning.
- Will have a detailed knowledge of contracts.
- Team Management:
- Will manage Account Manager(s) and Executive(s).
- Make training recommendations for team.
- Proficient in agency processes.
- Manage Campaigns from start to finish.
- Any other such task that may be reasonably expected.
- Work with Senior Management to convey the vision and values of the business to more junior staff.
- Maintain a professional work ethic and set a good example to more junior staff.
About Billion Dollar Boy
Billion Dollar Boy is a global Influencer Marketing Agency producing and distributing high-quality content for leading premium brands to market their product through a diverse network of Influencers across the world.
We are a quickly growing, ambitious company with a roster of premium brands that include Estée Lauder Companies US & UK (Bobbi Brown, La Mer, Lab Series, Jo Malone), L’Oréal UK & Ireland (L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, Essie, Mixa), Unilever UK (Murad, Regenerate, Dollar Shave Club), PUIG UK (Paco Rabanne), Armani Global, Mulberry UK & US, Marks and Spencer UK and more. We have a workforce of 25 who sit across Account Management, Creative Strategy, Tech and New Business.
- Obsession with quality.
- Desire to innovate, learn and create.
- Commitment to combine creativity with data and technology.
- Passion for and Pride in everything we do.
We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference.
Outside working hours we enjoy regular socials, team lunches and team building.