Paid Social Media Manager
Experience: 3-5 years
We are looking for a Paid Social Media Manager who will work collaboratively with our Creative Strategy, Account Management and Data teams to execute performance-led social media strategies across a variety of social platforms.
You will be responsible for planning and managing our Paid Social Campaigns and coordinating with our Creative Strategy team to generate the creative assets for the campaigns across a range of verticals.
You will look after a portfolio of clients – predominantly across lifestyle & fashion, beauty & grooming, food and drink, and luxury verticals.
Responsibilities and ExpectationsYour responsibilities will include:
- Leading the team with ongoing client and team management
- Understanding client goals and how to maximise those measures of success through tactical strategies and technologies
- Creating and delivering effective media plans for integrated paid social campaign efforts – in context to wider media efforts
- Working across all social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn and other emerging platforms
- Coordination of assets between creative agencies and client teams
- Overseeing all paid social campaigns, including coordination of campaign planning, activation, budget management, optimisation, analysis and reporting
- Research, develop, document, and implement paid social media best practices within client accounts
The ideal candidate will ensure paid social campaigns are executed and managed to a high degree of client satisfaction, while supporting growth of paid media capabilities. You will have:
- 3 years + experience in digital or integrated media planning and/or related fields including advertising, digital, social, influencers, display, and search media
- Strong working understanding of paid social, influencers and platforms, including major players and supporting technology, Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Ads, etc
- Demonstrable experience working on enterprise level paid social media accounts with large (£200k+) budgets
- Proven ability to understand high-level client goals and how they translate into paid media strategy when applied via online technologies
- Understanding of broader media planning and buying – to ensure integration / coordination with wider media objectives occur
- The ideal candidate will be process-orientated with the ability to juggle many tasks simultaneously
- You will have strong interpersonal, organisational and written and oral communications skills
Experience in PPC is a plus
About Billion Dollar Boy
Our mission is to produce and distribute content by combining our creativity, data and technology to revolutionise the way premium global brands advertise.
Billion Dollar Boy is an Influencer Marketing Agency with offices in London and New York that produces and distributes high-quality content on behalf of leading brands in order to market their products. Through our industry knowledge and proprietary tech, we are able to carefully select influencers, provide them with a detailed creative strategy brief, effectively deliver the campaigns and provide detailed reporting on their performance.
We are a fast-growing, ambitious company with a roster of premium brands that include Estée Lauder Companies US & UK (Bobbi Brown, La Mer, Lab Series, Jo Malone), L’Oréal UK & Ireland (L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, Essie, Mixa), Unilever UK (Murad, Regenerate, Dollar Shave Club), PUIG UK (Paco Rabanne), Armani Global, Mulberry UK & US, De Beers UK & US, Waitrose UK, Marks and Spencer UK and more.
We have a workforce of 25 who sit across Account Management, Creative Strategy, Tech and New Business.
- Obsession with quality.
- Desire to innovate, learn and create.
- Commitment to combine creativity with data and technology.
- Passion for and Pride in everything we do.
We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference.
Outside working hours we enjoy regular socials, team lunches and team building.