We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join Billion Dollar Boy’s growing US team.
Billion Dollar Boy is a social media marketing agency setting a new standard for social communication. Founded in 2014, we are an independent agency that combines creativity and industry knowledge with proprietary technology to produce better content and achieve results. With offices in London and New York City, we merge British sensibility with a New York pace. As our global team of 32 continues to grow, we remain committed to adapting our strategies to keep pace with the speed of social communication as it continues to transform the marketing landscape.
The Marketing Manager will oversee all internal brand marketing efforts for the agency to position us as a global leader in social communication. Through strategic marketing efforts, we seek to tell our story and reaffirm our offerings to a wide audience in order to grow our US-based business. The candidate will be responsible for creating an overall strategy and effectively execute and implement plans. This will include marketing both online and offline, including but not limited to, website, editorial, communications, SEO, events, social media, conferenes, and more.
BA Degree, 2-3 years prior relevant experience in marketing and communications including content, editorial and social marketing. Strategic and creative, highly organized, detail oriented and a problem-solver. High taste level and understanding of good content with a social savvy skill-set. Understanding of digital marketing essential as well as knowledge of the influencer marketing landscape a plus. Must possess working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator as it pertains to creating and directing marketing collateral.
- Manage BDB Website edits & updates
- Create BDB editorial (Blog and Thought Pieces)
- Identify opportunities for agency Awards and submit applications
- Identify and arrange to attend appropriate Conferences (Both in UK and US)
- Organize BDB internal events
- Lead search engine optimization efforts (both SEO and SEM)
- Oversee Social Media Strategy, Management and Content Creation (Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Manage all BDB brand marketing materials – including merchandise, collateral, event materials, client case studies and reports
- Work with PR consultant on potential press opportunities
- Report directly into President of US office, working closely with the Account Management team
- Obsession with quality.
- Desire to innovate, learn and create.
- Commitment to combine creativity with data and technology.
- Passion for and Pride in everything we do.
We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference.
Outside working hours we enjoy regular socials, team lunches and team building.