Influencer Marketing Internship NYC
Experience: 0 Years
We are searching for ambitious Fall Interns to support our New York based team. We lead the efforts of successful brands in this fast-paced, content-driven Influencer marketing business, matching fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands with unique creators and tastemakers. This is a great opportunity to get an in-depth understanding of the Influencer marketing world. The role will provide experience in content direction and execution, storytelling, pitching and executing partnerships for clients to reach their goals by leveraging our extensive Influencer network.
- Research new Influencers & Content Creators, keeping our in-house database up to date
- Support Creative Proposals development
- Participate in brainstorming for brand campaigns
- Assist with industry research and competitive analysis
- Assist in researching marketing trends
- Attend weekly status meetings with the team
- Passion for creators and content
- Ability to manage multiple projects and problem solve
- Great organization skills to track pitches, update spreadsheets, maintain calendars
- Proficient in online and photo research
- Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience and/or interest in social platform analytics
- Knowledge of the digital marketing industry
- Fluency in Google Platforms: Slides, Sheets, Docs
- Currently enrolled in college and possible ability to intern 24+ hours per week for the fall semester (August/September to December)
This is an unpaid internship position.
About Billion Dollar Boy
Billion Dollar Boy is a global Influencer Marketing Agency producing and distributing high-quality content for leading premium brands to market their product through a diverse network of Influencers across the world.
We are a quickly growing, ambitious company with a roster of premium brands that include Estée Lauder Companies US & UK (Bobbi Brown, La Mer, Lab Series, Jo Malone), L’Oréal UK & Ireland (L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, Essie, Mixa), Zalando, Unilever UK (Murad, Regenerate, Dollar Shave Club), PUIG UK (Paco Rabanne), Armani Global, Mulberry UK & US, Marks and Spencer UK and more. We have a workforce of 25 who sit across Account Management, Creative Strategy, Tech and New Business.
Four values we really care about at Billion Dollar Boy are empowering individuals, delivering quality with passion and pride, celebrating diversity and embracing humility. We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference. Outside working hours we enjoy regular socials, team lunches, and team building.