In House Graphic Designer
EXPERIENCE: 2-5 years
We are looking for an experienced In House Graphic Designer to join our growing UK team.
You will be responsible for our design output across the board from client proposals, influencer briefs to social media assets for our channels.
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Create compelling, visually engaging and technically perfect decks for clients
- Create paid social assets for our clients, which will require adaptability of style to match the respective brand’s aesthetic and visual requirements
- Create social assets for BDB social channels
- Design internal marketing content: newsletters, social assets, PR assets, web pages and more
- Stay abreast of design trends in order to apply new thinking to projects
- 2 – 5 years experience in design role
- Full understanding of graphic design, motion graphics, layout and typography
- Excellent portfolio with evidence of beautifully executed design
- Proactive approach to time management
- High degree of independence and autonomy
- Strong communicator who can keep the team updated through the design process
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excitement to be part of a tight-knit yet growing team and industry
- Design related Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong comfort level producing presentations in Google Slides
About Billion Dollar Boy
Our mission is to produce and distribute content by combining our creativity, data and technology to revolutionise the way premium global brands advertise.
Billion Dollar Boy is an Influencer Marketing Agency with offices in London and New York that produces and distributes high-quality content on behalf of leading brands in order to market their products. Through our industry knowledge and proprietary tech, we are able to carefully select influencers, provide them with a detailed creative strategy brief, effectively deliver the campaigns and provide detailed reporting on their performance.
We are a fast-growing, ambitious company with a roster of premium brands that include Estée Lauder Companies US & UK (Bobbi Brown, La Mer, Lab Series, Jo Malone), L’Oréal UK & Ireland (L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, Essie, Mixa), Unilever UK (Murad, Regenerate, Dollar Shave Club), PUIG UK (Paco Rabanne), Armani Global, Mulberry UK & US, De Beers UK & US, Waitrose UK, Marks and Spencer UK and more.
- Obsession with quality.
- Desire to innovate, learn and create.
- Commitment to combine creativity with data and technology.
- Passion for and Pride in everything we do.
We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference.
Outside working hours we enjoy regular socials, team lunches and team building.
- 25 days annual leave
- x1 additional day of annual leave per year of service up to a max. of 5
- x5 days additional annual leave granted each third year of service – to be taken in that year
- Free client product.
- Fully stocked kitchen / fridge (Coffee / Tea Machine, Milks, Fresh Fruit & Snacks).
- Flexible working – We offer our employees the opportunity to work ad hoc from a remote location if it makes their lives easier and simpler.
- Working in other offices – As a reward for great performance from time to time we send staff to work for a week in our New York office and vice versa.
- Training – We offer formal training for our employees. Employees are encouraged to suggest training that covers topics they would like to learn and this is carried out by external parties.
- Travel – We encourage travel to visit our international clients where appropriate.