1 - 4 YEARS
We are looking for an Account Manager to join Billion Dollar Boy’s growing US team.
Billion Dollar Boy is a global social agency setting a new standard for influencer marketing. Inventive and dynamic, we offer digital solutions for brand storytelling, driving results through creativity and our proprietary technology. We create innovative influencer marketing strategies, tracking and continually optimising to deliver exceptional ROI. With offices in New York and London, we are an extension of our clients’ brand teams, wherever they may be. Working with aspirational brands with a focus on beauty, fashion, food and beverage and lifestyle.
The role will be responsible for executing influencer marketing campaigns or managing programs for our retainer clients.
The candidate should be incredibly knowledgeable of the influencer landscape, having previously working on influencer campaigns for brands. They will be responsible for the identification of influencers and tastemakers. The Account Manager will recruit relevant influencers for campaigns and manage content creation between the influencer and Billion Dollar Boy’s brand partners; ensuring the creative and brand direction is carried out and brand objectives are all met.
This person should be deeply knowledgeable and excited about branding on social media. They should be well versed in fashion, beauty and lifestyle trends and brands. Must be highly organized in managing programs with strong attention to detail and project management. We are looking for a strategic thinking self-starter with the ability to problem solve.
BA Degree, 1 – 4 years prior relevant experience, strategic and creative, highly organized, detail oriented, problem-solver, proficient in all Google applications. Interest and knowledge of influencers and up on the latest influencer trends and platforms. Familiar with fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. Strong writing and visual skills. Ability to work directly with clients in professional and polite manner. Strong communication skills a must.
- Develop strategies and program briefs
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts
- Execute client programs from start to finish
- Build and maintain relationship with clients
- Identification, outreach, contracting and management of influencers
- Managing campaign budget and KPIs
- Deliver brand objectives and ROI, testing and optimizing campaigns
- Analyze campaign data
- Quality control of creative content
- Managing distribution strategy of content
- Work alongside senior Account Management team with potential to manage Account Executive or interns
- Obsession with quality.
- Desire to innovate, learn and create.
- Commitment to combine creativity with data and technology.
- Passion for and Pride in everything we do.
We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference.
Outside working hours we enjoy regular socials, team lunches and team building.