Account Manager – Textured Hair Category
1 - 4 YEARS
We are looking for an Account Manager to join Billion Dollar Boy’s growing US team.
Billion Dollar Boy is a global social agency setting a new standard for influencer marketing and working with aspirational brands with a focus on beauty, fashion, food and beverage and lifestyle. Inventive and dynamic, we offer digital solutions for brand storytelling, driving results through creativity and our proprietary technology. We create innovative influencer marketing strategies, tracking and continually optimising to deliver exceptional ROI. With offices in New York and London, we are an extension of our clients’ brand teams, wherever they may be.
The Account Manager will execute influencer marketing campaigns and program for our retainer clients, including for our clients in the textured hair category. The candidate will be primarily responsible for the identification and recruitment of influencers and tastemakers for campaigns and manage content creation between the influencer and Billion Dollar Boy’s brand partners. They will ensure the creative and brand directions are carried out and brand objectives are met.
The ideal candidate should be deeply knowledgeable and excited about the influencer landscape and branding on social media. We are looking for someone who is well versed in fashion, beauty, lifestyle trends and brands and has previous experience working directly on influencer campaigns for such brands, in particular brands and retailers in the textured hair category. The candidate must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter who has the ability to problem solve and think strategically.
BA Degree, 1 – 4 years prior relevant experience, strategic and creative, highly organized, detail oriented, problem-solver, proficient in all Google applications. Interest and knowledge of influencers and up on the latest influencer trends and platforms. Interest and knowledge of the beauty and haircare industry, and in particular the textured hair category. Strong writing and visual skills. Ability to work directly with clients in professional and polite manner. Strong communication skills a must.
- Lead campaign management for clients in the textured hair category
- Develop strategies and program briefs
- Execute client programs from start to finish
- Build and maintain relationship with clients
- Identification, outreach, contracting and management of influencer
- Managing campaign budget and KPI
- Deliver brand objectives and ROI, testing and optimizing campaign
- Analyze campaign data
- Quality control of creative content
- Work alongside senior Account Management team with potential to manage Account Executive or interns
- Obsession with quality.
- Desire to innovate, learn and create.
- Commitment to combine creativity with data and technology.
- Passion for and Pride in everything we do.
We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference.
Outside working hours we enjoy regular socials, team lunches and team building.