0 - 1 YEARS
We are looking for an Account Executive to join Billion Dollar Boy’s growing US team.
Billion Dollar Boy is a global social agency setting a new standard for influencer marketing. Inventive and dynamic, we offer digital solutions for brand storytelling, driving results through creativity and our proprietary technology. We create innovative influencer marketing strategies, tracking and continually optimising to deliver exceptional ROI. With offices in New York and London, we are an extension of our clients’ brand teams, wherever they may be. Working with aspirational brands with a focus on beauty, fashion, food and beverage and lifestyle.
The Account Executive role will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day management of influencer marketing campaigns for our clients and supporting the senior Account Management team. He/she does not need to have prior experience (though relevant internships are a plus) but should be excited to become a part of a fast-paced, self-starter environment driving new media with the desire to work hard and grow alongside the team.
The candidate should be knowledgeable of the influencer landscape as they will be involved with the identification, outreach and management of relationships with influencers, tastemakers and content creators. This person should also knowledgeable and excited about branding on social media. They should be well versed in fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands and current trends. Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail. Will be taught how to perfect project management.
BA Degree, highly organized, detail oriented, problem-solver, go-getter, proficient in all Google applications. Knowledgeable about social platforms and fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. Interest and knowledge of influencers and up on the latest influencer trends.
- Support senior Account Management team in administration (booking meetings, conference rooms, taking minutes, organizing client entertainment, team travel etc.)
- Support the Account Management Team in managing client programs
- Influencer identification, outreach, contracting and management
- Monitoring of Account Management documents and deadlines (Influencer Briefs, Content Calendars etc.)
- Run smaller-scale programs
- Potential to hire and manage interns
- Obsession with quality.
- Desire to innovate, learn and create.
- Commitment to combine creativity with data and technology.
- Passion for and Pride in everything we do.
We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference.
Outside working hours we enjoy regular socials, team lunches and team building.