Experience: 5-7 years
As Billion Dollar Boy has grown there is now a need to develop the Account Management structure within the agency and develop teams. This role is key to forming the largest team within the agency and developing two Account Managers. The role will run large parts of business with the support of two of the Senior Management Team. The potential of the role is huge in terms of client exposure, management growth and responsibility.
The Account Director ensures the successful running of campaigns – from taking and interpreting client briefs, resourcing and briefing internally, developing campaign structure and activation, to managing team, time and budgets. The Account Director is responsible for the client relationship and managing the objectives and expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
- Managing a growing team (currently 2x Account Managers) and multiple clients (both retired and project based)
- Face-to-face contact with clients and overseeing day-today work on campaigns
- Training and developing the team ensuring the detail of the campaign is exemplary and processes are efficient.
- All financials and contract sign offs BDB-Client, as well as BDB-Influencer template
- Ensure campaigns are successfully completed in time and budgets agreed
- Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically ” Develop and grow existing clients
- Manages the work, performance and professional development of team members.
- Leading and inspiring those outside of the core team, including creative teams and those in other agencies working on the same account.
- Report key financial and team data to the agency’s senior leadership, finance and human resources departments.
- 5-7 years experience
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- A background in digital marketing ” Effective team management experience essential
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects ” Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and budgetary restraints ” Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- Solid decision maker
- Attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Thirst to learn
- Not afraid of being first to do things
- Appreciation of creative
About Billion Dollar Boy
Our mission is to produce and distribute content by combining our creativity, data and technology to revolutionise the way premium global brands advertise.
Billion Dollar Boy is an Influencer Marketing Agency with offices in London and New York that produces and distributes high-quality content on behalf of leading brands in order to market their products. Through our industry knowledge and proprietary tech, we are able to carefully select influencers, provide them with a detailed creative strategy brief, effectively deliver the campaigns and provide detailed reporting on their performance.
We are a fast-growing, ambitious company with a roster of premium brands that include Estée Lauder Companies US & UK (Bobbi Brown, La Mer, Lab Series, Jo Malone), L’Oréal UK & Ireland (L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, Essie, Mixa), Unilever UK (Murad, Regenerate, Dollar Shave Club), PUIG UK (Paco Rabanne), Armani Global, Mulberry UK & US, De Beers UK & US, Waitrose UK, Marks and Spencer UK and more.
We have a workforce of 25 who sit across Account Management, Creative Strategy, Tech and New Business.
- Obsession with quality.
- Desire to innovate, learn and create.
- Commitment to combine creativity with data and technology.
- Passion for and Pride in everything we do.
We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference.
Outside working hours we enjoy regular socials, team lunches and team building.
- 25 days annual leave
- x1 additional day of annual leave per year of service up to a max. of 5
- x5 days additional annual leave granted each third year of service – to be taken in that year
- Free client product.
- Fully stocked kitchen / fridge (Coffee / Tea Machine, Milks, Fresh Fruit & Snacks).
- Flexible working – We offer our employees the opportunity to work ad hoc from a remote location if it makes their lives easier and simpler.
- Working in other offices – As a reward for great performance from time to time we send staff to work for a week in our New York office and vice versa.
- Training – We offer formal training for our employees. Employees are encouraged to suggest training that covers topics they would like to learn and this is carried out by external parties.
- Travel – We encourage travel to visit our international clients where appropriate.